Huntress with No Lullaby
Just played a survivor game against a Huntress with no Lullaby. Bug or Hack?
I was certainly confused at first.
Tagged:
Mod
Just played a survivor game against a Huntress with no Lullaby. Bug or Hack?
I was certainly confused at first.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have not experienced that so i’m thinking it’s a possible hack.
My friend experienced it the other day. Even when he was spectating an alive person, he couldn't hear her.
Odd. It was certainly a more difficult match than usual. They were skilled as it was.
That would be a very weird hack. I’m thinking it is a bug.
Just experienced this. No lullaby, and no terror radius or chase music. There was a heartbeat, though.
huntress spittin straight fire tho
I've encountered it twice before, and they were both console Huntresses. One of them, one of my teammates said they did hear a lullaby. I think it's a bug, not a hack.
I think I would prefer facing her like that tbh. It's honestly annoying how large her lullaby is and it's not even directional.
It could possibly be a sound bug, I'd report it here with all the Information of what was going on, which perks, add-ons, etc. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs