Rusty Shackles is complete bullshit
hags dumb rusty shackles addon needs to go, enough said.
anyone with more then 2 brain cells knows how disgusting that addon is.
hags dumb rusty shackles addon needs to go, enough said.
anyone with more then 2 brain cells knows how disgusting that addon is.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And anyone with more than 3 brain cells knows the forums have a feedback section.
Hag is bullshit in general, worst designed Killer in the game imo. Nothing about her is fun or enjoyable.
Anyone with more than 1 brain cell would notice that this thread has been edited by Gay Myers (Luzi), a mod, 20 minutes after I have posted, meaning it has been moved from General Discussions to Feedback and Suggestion.
I'll give you a bit to recover from that one champ.
I don't believe you, but I believe you.