Michael Myers/The Shape
Given the new recent release of Halloween Kills, how many Michael's have you seen thus far? I imagine a good jump in number but if not them I'm surprised.
No spoilers of any sort on the new movie
Given the new recent release of Halloween Kills, how many Michael's have you seen thus far? I imagine a good jump in number but if not them I'm surprised.
No spoilers of any sort on the new movie
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will probably play him more again after the update.
Didn't play him in a while because of the last gen issues and tiering up causing freezing at crucial moments.
I've personally been playing him more, but that's kind of a coincidence, it's not influenced by the new movie- not seen that yet.
I haven't seen a Myers in a long time. As for myself I played him yesterday and I don't think I'll play him for a while cause while I did win, It was NOT FUN.
Well I'm a Mikey main so nothing's changed for me.
As survivor I see Mikey pretty regularly. Its rare I'll go a couple of days without seeing him. I will happily see more of him if the new movie causes it. That movie was a blast. Halloween on steroids.
I didn't run into even one today. I played him once myself, but I haven't seen the movie.
I've played him a few times because it's getting closer to Halloween. Seen the movie with some friends and I personally hated it.