I cannot wait for the new Chapter....
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1449042512778338305?t=Fx9AZ0WXuMgsPIrfIKNUEQ&s=19
really want to see how Mikaelas perks work together - even though they Nerfed Boon Totems i still feel like its going to be useful still. Next Tuesday will be here soon! Is anyone else excited for this Chapter?
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
I'm immensely looking forward to it- albeit more for the suite of buffs to various killers and perks than for Mikaela herself, but she's cute so I'll still be pleased to see her in the Trials.
Yes.....the Windows buff!!!!! Can't wait
i almost feel like they wanted the next chapter to be based on The Conjuring and couldnt get the license so they came up with their own
This is the most happy post I've seen in 84 years
I'm definitely excited to have someone I look forward to using my moris on! 😍
Besides that, I'm definitely looking forward to the PTB changes coming to live. Especially Plague's buffs!
The thing I am most interested about are the spirit changes, not because of the nerf or anything, but because her chase theme is an absolute banger.
Tho, I will really miss my boy Caleb. I hope they at least try to compensate that massive nerf with a considerable buff on release.
It'll be neat to have a new mechanic to play with and see how it integrates over time with how the game evolves.
There's quite a few other changes coming too, so we'll see how it goes. I'm glad there's plenty of changes to try out!
I'm mostly excited for all the balance changes but definitely for Mikaela too. I got a $5 PS store gift card so it's a free chapter for me 😁
I'm definitely looking forward to the new survivor, I need to actually try to save up some BP this time and not spend them prior to release.
Extremely guilty of Not doing this myself, so I feel that
I'm very very excited for it, first original release i've been around for and this update brings a lot of other really cool stuff too.
I'm looking forward to the new Pig addons the most
im excited but also nervous about what boon totems will be like playing with
i know this is going to be a good one though
rest in peace ninja spirit build
I think its gonna be......interesting.
Some great survivor perk buffs, look forward using Windows for example. Trapper and Plague buffs..good will need to try them out although Trapper will still be weak. New survivor and perks, addon changes for killers. This is a good update!
really excited to use mikealas new perks. they seem fun!
I’m definitely excited for next Tuesday!! I can’t wait to try out the new boon perks and i’m looking forward to the Halloween event too.
Oct 19th? wow thanks dude!,thanks for letting me know at which date i should stop palyign this game :).
I am kind of sad that we need to wait another day for the tome, and then another day for the event. I wish it was all on the same day.