Report a player

Can u report a player for camping only u multiple times in 6 different games? i literally face the same killer 6 times in 6 games and always i got facecamp from first hook. He leave other surv only for focus me and flame me without a reason in post game. I'm not a toxic surv, cause i'm main killer, but i don't understand why this player hate me too much for do it. Its a bit annoying play like that. I have 2275 hours on DbD. 1800 as killer and 475 as Surv

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • If it happened to you and only you, over the course of several matches by the same person - then you can make a report for griefing against the player and the team will take a look at it.


    Edited so that this is clear - camping itself is not reportable in the slightest but if you are being specifically targeted by another player, that's the reportable part

  • @Mandy said:

    If it happened to you and only you, over the course of several matches by the same person - then you can make a report for griefing against the player and the team will take a look at it.

    Yes and him laught of me in his stream

  • What happens on other platforms is down to the platform in question - we can only deal with things that happened in game.

  • @TF_Ryuu said:

    Can u report a player for camping only u multiple times in 6 different games? i literally face the same killer 6 times in 6 games and always i got facecamp from first hook. He leave other surv only for focus me and flame me without a reason in post game. I'm not a toxic surv, cause i'm main killer, but i don't understand why this player hate me too much for do it. Its a bit annoying play like that. I have 2275 hours on DbD. 1800 as killer and 475 as Surv

    Damn you are unlucky...

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2562947#Comment_2562947

    What happens on other platforms is down to the platform in question - we can only deal with things that happened in game.

    Ok tnx, i will go for a ticket

  • @TF_Ryuu said:

    Can u report a player for camping only u multiple times in 6 different games? i literally face the same killer 6 times in 6 games and always i got facecamp from first hook. He leave other surv only for focus me and flame me without a reason in post game. I'm not a toxic surv, cause i'm main killer, but i don't understand why this player hate me too much for do it. Its a bit annoying play like that. I have 2275 hours on DbD. 1800 as killer and 475 as Surv

    U can take his stream video as evidence and report him.

  • You have to have the evidence in a video format otherwise they won't do anything. ANd they won't tell you the result at well. Last time I checked, the hacker I reported only had his profile turned private. He initially had 1 game ban and 1 VAC ban. Still the same after turning private.

  • Yeah that’s definitely reportable if he’s doing it multiple games. You gotta have video evidence though.

  • @GannTM said:

    Yeah that’s definitely reportable if he’s doing it multiple games. You gotta have video evidence though.

    That's why I record all my games....one to see what I can improve on and be better and to always have video evidence to report players.