So I did a test with Wire Spool and Brand New Part
So I was bored and decided to mess around with Wire Spool and Brand New Part. I timed how long it took to complete a gen with these addons. Results:
- Engineer's Toolbox (Wire Spool + BNP): 56 seconds
- Alex's Toolbox (Wire Spool + BNP): 1:01 (61 seconds)
- Commodious Toolbox (Wire Spool + BNP): 53 seconds
- Toolbox (Wire Spool + BNP): 56 seconds
- Worn Out Tools (Wire Spool + BNP): 1:02 (62 seconds)
Comments
Its not worth it to take BNP with very good toolbox/addons.
I usually take brown toolbox with BNP, sabo twice and then use BNP when i feel like it. BNP eats more than 2/3 of the brown toolbox on use.
It's better to use BNP's at the end of the game then at the beginning
So an investment of 16k BPs to remove 27 seconds of a Gen at best.
Toolboxes are OP. /s
Until you get into all 4 survivors running it with prove thyself or streetwise or built to last with its buff.
Yeah, lets go for the worst case-scenario, very realistic.
Let alone that built to last is very bad with Toolboxes (and not good in general).
I mean not really worst case scenario for me...i have 3 friends...we all have like tons of commodious toolboxs with a tons of bnps and wirespools. Its not very difficult to just bring in the same items...and we know how to split the bnps to get value. Throw on haddonfield as well and have the time of your life lol.
Bloodpoints shouldnt be taken account for when used for balance.
27 seconds can be huge.
27 seconds of a gen is huge.
Thats like a third of the total repair time saved. Per Toolbox (bearing in mind you can have up to 4)