Why level 50 Bloodweb only has 2-3 perks?
This started happening after redeeming the NOTATRICK 100,000 bloodpoint code.
This started happening after redeeming the NOTATRICK 100,000 bloodpoint code.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you might just have all the perks judging by the repeats
Its possible you don't have more than 3 perks left to get.
I've also seen times where only 3 perks show up when only tier 3 perks are left in queue.
You probably have every other perk
By my count, I have 4-5 left.
I see. That kind of stinks. Will be far more expensive to get those last few perks.
So you have 90 of the 95 perks? Yeah I'd say that's a bug.
Yes. And I agree that it seems like a bug.