Today I begin my 1250 No Hook, No kill Challenge

I am going to play 50 games on every killer with the goal of becoming the lowest rated account in DBD (with 5k hours). Today I will be playing ... Nurse. Hope to see you in the fog! How long do you think this challenge will take?

Comments

  • Nahhh... You just want to deMMR, so you can dominate noobs later. Just another toxic player.

  • @tester said:

    Nahhh... You just want to deMMR, so you can dominate noobs later. Just another toxic player.

    You cannot be toxic in game, only in chat and on forums. Ive let over 7k survivors live on purpose this year alone. Don't pretend like you understand my motivations at all. Nice coinage of a term DeMMR. As if its against the rules or some higher moral code. This is a party game and its supposed to be fun. If you don't have fun at your current mmr why not change that? I play with sound off and no addons and I like fun builds.

  • @BrotherLove said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2563701#Comment_2563701

    You cannot be toxic in game, only in chat and on forums. Ive let over 7k survivors live on purpose this year alone. Don't pretend like you understand my motivations at all. Nice coinage of a term DeMMR. As if its against the rules or some higher moral code. This is a party game and its supposed to be fun. If you don't have fun at your current mmr why not change that? I play with sound off and no addons and I like fun builds.

    Yeah, sometimes I just want to listen to some Ice Nine Kills while I am playing the respective killer. I feel that. I have some killers where I try my best, I have others I meme on. Who cares? Well... That guy I guess. But still!

  • you will never get it done because there will be someone along the way who will kill themselves on hook before you can finish

  • @Yords said:

    you will never get it done because there will be someone along the way who will kill themselves on hook before you can finish

    I have already completed 52 games on nurse (because of 6 deaths in end game collapse I played 2 extra games). And I am almost done with the Spirit already. If the good Lord is willing I will finish this within the month.

  • Hey, good luck! Try to have some fun!

  • @BrotherLove said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2563701#Comment_2563701

    You cannot be toxic in game, only in chat and on forums. Ive let over 7k survivors live on purpose this year alone. Don't pretend like you understand my motivations at all. Nice coinage of a term DeMMR. As if its against the rules or some higher moral code. This is a party game and its supposed to be fun. If you don't have fun at your current mmr why not change that? I play with sound off and no addons and I like fun builds.

    Cool story bro. I never said I don't have fun. I never said it's against rules. Tried yourself in writing stories for preschoolers? You would be good at it!

    Yes, you can be toxic in game. The fact that you pretend not knowing about it after spending that amount of time in game and on forums confirms what I said. Let me do a forum search for you: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/search?Search=toxic

    Ohhh my, what a surprise! Only over a thousand pages of results!

  • @tester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2563706#Comment_2563706

    Cool story bro. I never said I don't have fun. I never said it's against rules. Tried yourself in writing stories for preschoolers? You would be good at it!

    Yes, you can be toxic in game. The fact that you pretend not knowing about it after spending that amount of time in game and on forums confirms what I said. Let me do a forum search for you: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/search?Search=toxic

    Ohhh my, what a surprise! Only over a thousand pages of results!

    You win, thank you.

  • You welcome. I couldn't care less if you are toxic or not. I've seen it all. Just stop pretending. It's too transparent ;)

    Have a good day.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2562715#Comment_2562715

    I believe that I am the worst Huntress EU. There was a rift challenge (I think it was hit 4 long range shots in one game - and I'm on controller without a crosshair on my TV) and survivors were literally sat working on gens ignoring me and I still couldn't hit them at range - I didn't bother going for short range hits. Needless to say I got quite a few zero kills in a row before a lovely AFK Bill helped me out. Now all my Huntress games are quite easy.

    What I would really like to know is, can your weakest killer drag your highest killer's MMR down? I'd love to know what happens after the experiment and you switch to your main.

    My first huntress attempts back on console were pretty special. My favourite moment was hitting a Feng about 40 metres away which sounds impressive but I was actually aiming for a different Feng right in front of me.

  • @BrotherLove said:

    I am going to play 50 games on every killer with the goal of becoming the lowest rated account in DBD (with 5k hours). Today I will be playing ... Nurse. Hope to see you in the fog! How long do you think this challenge will take?

    You sound like a Killer player after my own heart. I play killer for points, so i3 tend to be less serious vs when I play as Survivor. When I'm killer I'm fine messing around and getting 8 hooks. If one or more survivors use a BPS or cake, I'm fine to farm.

  • Spirit is Done at 53 Games, played 3 extra because 12 people died to End Game Collapse. Made 466,148 BPS or 8,795 Per Game. Next Im playing Oni, I am playing the killers I dislike the most first. People just do gens a LOT slower when they are vs a spirit she took twice as long to complete as Nurse. The two perks I used were Lighborn & Insidious, no addons, no sound.

  • I'm at over 300 games already. But I am going to call this challenge a fail. With no DC penalties I cant get a decent game without winning at least a 2k. As a no kill killer. Its ok to fail and I can always pick it up later. Its just a waste of my time right now when the first down dc's every game and soon followed by their que buddies. My thoughts on the totems are, they are WAY too strong. But hey I am a nobody. I might switch to D2R now that Demo Shreds don't count anymore. It kind of took the one shining thing in the game I loved and deleted it. At least I went out #1. I dont think I am going to post here anymore. So God Bless you all and I wish you the best. You can close this thread. Bye.

  • I know people have claimed that a DC counts as a kill for SBMM, I don't think the devs have ever confirmed it. It might be a null to avoid people DCing to drop their rank.

1 2 ›