Return of Hallowed Blight theme music?
Please, last years menu music was just awful and didn’t even feel Halloweenish. With the Midnight grove event teaser playing the Hallowed blight theme, I really hope it returns :) such a banger of a theme.
Please, last years menu music was just awful and didn’t even feel Halloweenish. With the Midnight grove event teaser playing the Hallowed blight theme, I really hope it returns :) such a banger of a theme.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All Hallows' Eve has a better theme.
That one should return.
That one is great as well but I don’t think it really fits updated DBD.
It was in the trailer for mikaela
Then they would't have used it in the trailer for that new Survivor.
i play since 2016 and i remember... my first halloweenevent 2017 this was the best soundtrack ever
aight now I want that halloween event now due to the soundtrack alone.
As someone who joined in 2017, I still wish we had Hallows Eve back
sound like Hillbilly's theme