make soloq less miserable

add in-game chat (text chat at least), let survivors see each other's perks (in lobby at least), make kindred (or its watered down version at least) part of base kit, etc

the idea of restricted information is outdated and is circumvented in swf anyway

Comments

  • BuT iT wIlL kIlL gAmE aTmOsPhErE

    Why would you ever place game atmosphere above game health and balance

  • the game has lost its atmosphere long time ago :D

  • kindred should be basekit.

  • The idea was tossed around a little while ago in the community that it'd be nice to have little action-status symbols next to someone's name to show when they're doing a generator, in a chase, cleansing bones, etc etc. I think that'd do wonders to bridge the gap and I don't think it'd be too difficult to work into the game's aesthetic, so I really think it's the best first step.

  • Kindred and BBQ basekit. And playing soloQ won't be so painful.

  • @snek said:

    the game has lost its atmosphere long time ago :D

    I think that’s a typo, don’t you mean :( ?