DbD meme mega-thread.
12 in the morning right now, so I made memes like any other self respecting human being at this time.
Feel free to dump your own memes here too, for us to laugh over.
👍 Here's some of my own, anyhow.
Here's a link to the meme generator I used: https://imgflip.com/memegenerator
Have fun! 😄
Current meme count: 32.






Comments
Killer mains after boon totems patch:
I'm sure BHVR is gonna love these based on the handful already here :D
But I love this meme after someone showed it to me and therefore everyone now gets to love it!
It's funny cause it's true!
I've actually had a couple saved for quite some time! (not mine, just seen elsewhere)
Body is 1 character too short
If GeneralV was a meme, it would be this one:
When the community complains about there being more and more bugs every update:
Here's one for ya
Well...I've already left the game, but this was actually true for a while. By clinging to the love that I feel for what the game once was, I endured many bad changes.
Thanks, my friend!
Loving these memes; keep em coming.
No meme, I just think Jane is really hot.
Here’s mine
Meme's I found on the internet. Credit to whomever made them.
that last one though 🤣
Yes, still manages to make me smile. 😅
These Jeff memes are funny but also quite painful
And just because i feel like it, a random kitten
Kitten
I really wish we had more memes on this forum.
.
/|\
| |