What about all the cheaters?

How can it be that there are so many cheaters in this game? I have been lucky so far at 4.2k hrs since 09/2018. My last cheater I saw was 2 years ago when crossplay started with Windows Store on Steam. But I noticed that a lot of high MMR players and content creators are plagued by cheaters lately. It's always the same stuff too (the same I witnessed with the cheater from 2 years ago btw): Insta Gen/Heal, no collision, infinite item, flying, perma hooked, speed hacks/teleports, perma Head On/blind etc.

How in the world can it be that these cheats work since 2019? There has to be something really wrong with EAC if this is possible.

Here is an example from Huntress Main CoconutRTS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQAzdt1aqGo

Like Coconut said, there should be s server sided check, if certain actions are valid. Hooked 3 times in a row? Insta ban. Insta healed 3 times? Insta ban. Stuns that are longer than normal? Insta ban. Instant gen repair? You can guess it already.

It gets more complicated with more subtle cheats like 103% MS survivors or +10% gen speeds etc. But even this you could check. The server gets all data (Perks etc)and therefore knows that a survivor can't be 103% without perk X.

Please fix this asap. Not in 2 years, not in 1, just DEW IT!

Comments

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    How can it be that there are so many cheaters in this game? I have been lucky so far at 4.2k hrs since 09/2018. My last cheater I saw was 2 years ago when crossplay started with Windows Store on Steam. But I noticed that a lot of high MMR players and content creators are plagued by cheaters lately. It's always the same stuff too (the same I witnessed with the cheater from 2 years ago btw): Insta Gen/Heal, no collision, infinite item, flying, perma hooked, speed hacks/teleports, perma Head On/blind etc.

    How in the world can it be that these cheats work since 2019? There has to be something really wrong with EAC if this is possible.

    Here is an example from Huntress Main CoconutRTS:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQAzdt1aqGo

    Like Coconut said, there should be s server sided check, if certain actions are valid. Hooked 3 times in a row? Insta ban. Insta healed 3 times? Insta ban. Stuns that are longer than normal? Insta ban. Instant gen repair? You can guess it already.

    It gets more complicated with more subtle cheats like 103% MS survivors or +10% gen speeds etc. But even this you could check. The server gets all data (Perks etc)and therefore knows that a survivor can't be 103% without perk X.

    Please fix this asap. Not in 2 years, not in 1, just DEW IT!

    I have noticed I can actually be hit by survivor with decisive strike twice and this is absolutely infuriating and annoying as I thought it was a two hit standard but it isn't. All the SWF I've seen seem to be able to do this and no, I don't make mistakes and confuse whom I hook.