Which killer makes you feel like you are in the power role and why?๐
For me it is playing spirit on console. Plenty of mind games (until the nerf comes).
Trapper when I can herd survivors onto a big brain trap that was placed near the start of the game and comes in clutch at the end.
I mean it is a horror game the killer is the power role right?
How about you?
Comments
What if it was the Robert englund og freddy?๐
Wait til this update๐คฃ
none because sbmm exists and everygame i get the sweaiest rank ones against my rank 17 doctor
Nope. I prefer the remake.
I agree with you on the addon dependancy statement, HOWEVER bubbas speed addon is insane when paired with the chili, while 3% seems like nothing, it can help you garauntee a down at a lot of loops, definitely worth checking out a pro bubba, they all seem to use them
For me it's Pinhead, Nurse, Spirit, Blight, and sometimes Nemesis
Nurse. Everyone else gets screwed over by terrible map design.