Leave them or play them?

What do you do with the characters you hate, or don't like? you play them there as they are. But i play there with all the perks then i leave them and i invent an excuse, like they are in the void. They are dead. etc... What are you doing? the characters i hate are Dwight, Meg, Claudette, David, Jane, Elodie, Zarina, Yun Lee.

Comments

  • i don't hate any of the characters, really.

  • Sorry, the autocorrect is #########, so what you do with characters you hate. You play them or you leave them?

  • I play them anyway. It helps me start to like them. I still hate Jane's though. She was new when I started and every toxic survivor I came across was a Jane or a David.

  • @TheArchivist said:

    What do you do with the characters you hate, or don't like? you play them there as they are. But i play there with all the perks then i leave them and i invent an excuse, like they are in the void. They are dead. etc... What are you doing? the characters i hate are Dwight, Meg, Claudette, David, Jane, Elodie, Zarina, Yun Lee.

    How do you hate Zarina? Like what?

    Oh no no.

  • Why would you play characters you hate? Doesnt make any sense

  • I'm confused why would you play characters you don't like?

  • I just play 1 survivor I really like because why would I play more than one? They're all the same mechanically.

  • @LordSturm said:

    I just play 1 survivor I really like because why would I play more than one? They're all the same mechanically.

    Not really, different sound volume, different height and different visibility.

    I main Jeff, so I don't care about any of those things, I want to get chased.

    But if you wanna be stealthy, you would probably play Ace for sound, or Feng for height.

    I play other survivors only when forced by challenges.

  • Here is what I do. I play them once to get their adepts, or if I have a daily/challenge to get done.

    I play Steve the rest of the time.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2561063#Comment_2561063

    Not really, different sound volume, different height and different visibility.

    I main Jeff, so I don't care about any of those things, I want to get chased.

    But if you wanna be stealthy, you would probably play Ace for sound, or Feng for height.

    I play other survivors only when forced by challenges.

    Still, if that matters to you, you can just pick 1 survivor who you think is "best" and you still have no incentive to play any of the others.

    Also I'm a Jeff main too, I really love his mad max berserker outfit. And he looks like me IRL, so that's a plus.

  • If it's a load of flashlight wielders = lightborne.

  • I am a Nancy one trick. I will likely never play another survivor seriously.

  • There are other playable characters than Feng Min?

  • I hate Elodie, she has the most annoying voice in the game.

    If I see one in the lobby, I will 99% of the time dodge and I do not play her at all.

    It's sad because she looks amazing, but that voice..... just no

  • I thought this was a thread about games against cheaters, DC or play them. Good question.

    Ok on-topic I play all characters in the game even if I'm not a fan of all of them. If you hate some characters just get their perks and never use them.

  • I don't hate any characters. I'll only lobby dodge if they're all the same wearing the same cosmetics.