Just came across my first hack today.
Every single pallet was invisible to me, the killer, but visable to survivors. I just dced and said ######### it.
Tagged:
Mod
Every single pallet was invisible to me, the killer, but visable to survivors. I just dced and said ######### it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that might've just been a bug since you as the host can't get hacked like that, unlike say survivors speed hacking across the map.
Sounds like a bug.
yes, this is a known bug not a cheat.
Yes I've been vindicated, now my day is made. 😁
It's the little things in life that make it worth living. XD
Wish i knew that was a known bug...
That's actually a good point @SmokePotion I've been thinking of having a pinned thread with "known issues" put on the bug reports section - it would help to limit the posts about the same issues as well I guess, so make things easier.
That sounds like a great idea