So I don't play the clown, but..

Maybe the afterpiece Antidote could trigger faster as I can throw it a bit away and walk though it and past it and get no buff, considering this is supposed to be a roid to increase speed and catch up when you throw 20 meters away and can still run though it and it doesn't trigger this is A HUGE problem as it isn't able to do what it is intended to do unless the only thing this garbage activation is for is crossing the map, the activation should be half a second longer than the afterpiece tonic.

I KINDA still find that this character is very lackluster both in kit and design and I honestly don't think anyone would even notice that he was removed if he was actually removed. Let's be honest he is probably the least played I have ever seen unless it's for a challenge.


His mori is boring too.

Based on my testing afterpiece Antidote takes 5 seconds to activate the afterpiece tonic takes half a second the cooldown has to be 1.5-2.5 other wise why bother.

Comments

  • I think he has one of the best Moris in the game, but yeah. The antidote is mostly worthless.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    I think he has one of the best Moris in the game, but yeah. The antidote is mostly worthless.

    Makes me a tad sick that he sucks on the finger but I suppose my friend is the problem with it. But I expect more of a circus vibe.