7 days until mid chapter : D
What's the ONE thing you are most excited for in 5.3.0?
Here are all (i think) the things that are coming to the game :
- Killer Updates
- Add-on rewrites and changes (Survivor and Killer)
- Perk Updates
- Hatch and Keys changes
- Boon Totems
- Mikaela Reid/Hour of the witch chapter DLC
- Updated Character Select Portraits
- Optimizations/bug fixes
- Tome 9 ( October 20th)
- Halloween Event (October 21st - November 4th)
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Im not looking forward to the uptick in Trapper matches, though I am looking forward to playing as him.
Mikaela baby
More Grind! 🥳
^
One problem he has, I think in a similar way to spirit that people just ignore due to him being lacking anyways, is how BULL it is to facehim.
I have zero fun against trappers, it's crap to do well and just immediately be stopped in place to lose cause you unlucky.
I’m scared and excited at the same time.
Also, what happened to the realm beyond? If I’m correct, we still need haddonfield, swamp and red forest updates.
I’m excited for the new boon system and hatch/key nerf.
Considering Halloween is hands-down my favorite time of the year, it is safe to say I'm super excited for the Halloween event, and the Hour of the With DLC (I heckin adore Mikaela's style so much)!
Yeah... Iridescent stone + trapper bag will sure be a pain in the ass to go against.
Looking forward to the halloween event, papa needs some bloodpoints.
Better watch out for the basement. I will be avoiding it like the plague when the patch drops.
Which one?
Any basement on any map if the killer is Trapper. If they use the new bag add-on along with the walk through traps add-on, and get you into the basement, you're screwed.
This is just a sample:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyC0QbbJqNkHeck, players better pay attention to gen locations and not give Trapper an easy 3 gen either.
Optimization. But I fear that there will be more bugs and problems then fixes.
As long as you stay away from the shack you don't need to worry about traps anywhere else. As long as you split the pressure, a Trapper can't do much without committing to one gen.
I meant which Plague 😅
I’m mainly excited for Spirit’s update.
Please tell this to all the solo players I get matched up with.
I won't be here for it, so I am not excited for anything.
I'm most excited for a boon build with my friend a buring all of my game offerings