An obvious gen perk
As far I can think of, killer has no perk that blocks a generator when they kick it. Now I could be wrong, but I think I'm pretty accurate here.
So...why not? I mean in select situations, but ehh ya know.
As far I can think of, killer has no perk that blocks a generator when they kick it. Now I could be wrong, but I think I'm pretty accurate here.
So...why not? I mean in select situations, but ehh ya know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killers have perk to block generators, but usually it happens when they down/carry someone.
It'd be interesting to have one to block after kicking.
Yes, more gen perks for more gen sheep ๐ builds.
they say as every survivor runs DS/DH/BT/UB
I don't understand with this post.
Whatever you say sheep build killer. ๐
sheep are cool. Cute, fluffy and most important tasty. I dont see the issue here
Probably cause it's kinda weird.
Gens don't regres when you block them so you are kinda invalidating the kick.
Not that the regression matters or anything but you know
Do you need a doctor? I can call a hospital for help if you need it, fam--just ask.
S'okay, we won't judge.
I mean, we're here for you; animal pics, hugs, the aforementioned hospital call--s'cool, whatever it is.
Almost forgot to comment on the perk idea: sure, sounds interesting. Be interesting to see if it would chunk the gen or do a faster regress afterwards or something. Bit of fascinating potential counterplay there to be had.
Oop, the small pp builds acting up.
Keep your training wheels steady.
That doesn't exist because most of the reason for kicking a gen is to get it to regress. Blocked gens don't regress.
Survivors get 16 second chance perks, don't whine.
bet they think Ruin is toxic, kek
Unlike you, I finished school and college, but thank you.
You probably finished the dbd killer school. Gongrats.
Ruin, Undying, Pop, Corrupt.
You're a good killer with your training wheels on.
You mean a perk that lasts 2 minutes, 2 that are easily gone within the first minute of the match, and a perk that rewards the Killer for actually playing well?
Get over it. Unless the Killer is Blight, Nurse or Billy, Ruin should not be a big deal if you just do the damn gens.
What does that even mean, do you mean meta build?
People use gen regression or gen protection builds because they are strong, they aren't sheeping them at all
Thanks! I'm a good killer with them off too~