FIX THE ######### DEAD HARD

Title says everything, it suppose to dodge hits skills etc, im tired to get downed in dashing animation and being exhausted on the ground.

Comments

  • Trust me when i say at least one fifth of the player base is also sick of dead hard. Have you tried sprint burst? I hear its very nice this time of year.

  • trust me, i understand

  • Free yourself from the prison of exhaustion perk use.

    It is liberating to play without exhaustion perks and will make you a better player.

    IMO.

  • Well, survivors have Dead hard, killers have pallets now. Balanced

  • I dp not know how you are messing up dead hard. Nearly every survivor i go up against packs it and it is very frustrating. Also try using it for distance sometimes dont wait always for a swing. Note Dead hard does not work vs some killer power pinhead and Victor are the most notable exceptions i can think of.

  • As killer I'm always saying 'bloody dead hard'.

    As survivor I'm always saying 'my dead hard didn't work'

    One of those two quotes in every video I make lol.

  • @Zarathos said:

    I dp not know how you are messing up dead hard. Nearly every survivor i go up against packs it and it is very frustrating. Also try using it for distance sometimes dont wait always for a swing. Note Dead hard does not work vs some killer power pinhead and Victor are the most notable exceptions i can think of.

    It is not messing up actually, it is clearly game's fault, when i use DH except using a tile for one more loop or create more distance, %90 of the time killer hits me in the middle of animation and i go down with an exhaustion, and im clearly sure that DH *used to* dodge m1.

  • @Wulfasger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2556287#Comment_2556287

    It is not messing up actually, it is clearly game's fault, when i use DH except using a tile for one more loop or create more distance, %90 of the time killer hits me in the middle of animation and i go down with an exhaustion, and im clearly sure that DH *used to* dodge m1.

    Console performance issues? Whats your average ping? These are the usual candidates for dead hard not working.