Finished watching Halloween from 2018 pretty good
Definitely one of the better movies in the series loved the music the kills and hey just old man myers
Definitely one of the better movies in the series loved the music the kills and hey just old man myers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I honestly totally agree. This movie, even though it came out in 2018, reminds me of 2019 and Halloween that year.
yep doesn't feel like it released 3 years ago lol
I remember seeing it in theaters when it came out.
Sadly wouldn'tve been able to was young in 2018
Michael Myers is inspirational
Check out Halloween Kills on Friday. Its the sequel to it. Its meant to be insane. Huge body count. Michael at his most ruthless.
I'm hoping to see it in theatres although it is rated 18A so probably not