Why do people ask the devs to fix so many things and then just eat up the 1 licensed but chapter?

It confuses me so much. I've already expressed a lot on here about how big of an RE fan I am right down to pre-ordering and genuinely enjoying ever one of their recent releases and buying expensive collector's editions and stuff. I've also expressed already how much I have waited and wanted this chapter but how it fails as a Resident Evil chapter in DBD. If you want that just go to my other posts. I'm here to ask why do people ask for the devs to fix so many things including a lot of things in the other licensed chapters or hell just even things they talk about. People have talked more about Pinhead than RE in DBD. Look I love these other licenses to but why are people just ignoring RE specifically? I still see more talk about things like Twins. I just want to know why people just don't bother to want to fix it? Why? I just want my favorite game franchise which makes me so happy to get just as much care as these other ones. I just want some help or something. ANYTHING. Not it just being forgotten and being a worse chapter than the Hour of the Witch. How!?

Comments

  • But what do you want done? I honestly do not even know what the problem is. Lol.

  • It's because you do enough complaining about Resident Evil for everyone here, so we wouldn't want to take your hobby away from you.

  • People are complaining and giving criticism on the stuff that actually went wrong with the RE chapter:

    The map

    Jills buggy face

    The cosmetics sets

    performance issues that got to a whole new level with this chapter

    Zombie AI

  • @Mooks said:

    People are complaining and giving criticism on the stuff that actually went wrong with the RE chapter:

    The map

    Jills buggy face

    The cosmetics sets

    performance issues that got to a whole new level with this chapter

    Zombie AI

    That is not a bug, they redesigned her face in the remake.

  • Because I'm pretty sure you're the only person who is complaining about the RE chapter this much.

  • Twins has more problems then the entirety of the RE chapter.

    As for the RE chapter:

    R.P.D: Literally only played it 3 times, 2 times were on launch and I crashed both times for obvious reasons.

    Jill and Leon: I don't know what it is but they don't look right. I don't know why people are saying their fine.

    Nemesis: I said this multiple times, I do want a more RE nemesis then the tentacle zombie commander we have now.

    Perks: Generally fine. Some of them need buffs.

    I understand why you want the RE chapter to be better. I understand. But there are more pressing issues such as the performance on consoles. The devs also have a really "interesting" priority list. Plus too many people think that current Nemesis is fine. Even If I helped make these posts it won't change anything. Your gonna have to do more then just type paragraphs. I'm not sure how committed you are but try making a Nemesis yourself and post a video about it. Maybe then people will change their mind.

  • Personally, i don't bother complaining about it because im not that big of an RE fan, and also look at this:

    image.png

    Generally, this chapter is seen as successful. From a cynical perspective behaviour does not have a reason to improve this chapter, so i'd rather not bother trying to ask them.