Do unclaimed dailies automatically delete??
This is the first time I've saved my completed dailies for BP for an upcoming new character and I logged in and they're gone with no BP gained from them? It started me with three new fresh dailies. I'm so confused right now, do they automatically go away after being unclaimed for x amount of passed time? I had it saved for almost a week.
Comments
This happened to me few weeks ago, ever since then I always claim them when I finish them. Too scared to keep them unclaimed just for the bug to claim it
Oh... I kept mine for Mikaela, but now, I'm scared not to claim them. I still have a lot of characters to grind P3/perks, I guess I should claim before I have the bug.
They shouldn't, but occasionally it seems to 'forget' what your dailies were and rerolls them.
I still had a Nemesis daily challenge the other day, left over from a while back.
'Reach mutation level 3 as Nemesis in one trial
3/4'
I hadn't played in a while.
I once tried to save up dailies for a chapter release.
on the day i wanted to claim them they were gone. Also didn’t got the BP (kept track as I almost had reached 1M cap)
Never tried again.
my Partner pretty much has always one or two done daily’s saved. Never had that bug ever happen to them though.
I never keep more than two completed dailies at a time because the game will either auto-accept all three or sometimes it completely loses them without awarding the BP. It's a bug that has persisted for at least a year if not multiple years.
Unclaimed dailies will just stick around until you claim them. You won't receive new dailies if you already have 3.
But people are saying there is a bug.