What would happen if we balance the game around not needing any Gen Regression Perks?

Title.

I am sick of 5 Gens in 5 Minutes games. In regard to that though, I try to not run any Gen regression perks but i don't want to have quick games...

What would happen then if we just balance the game on not needing Gen Regression Perks.

Let's say we give survivors another set of objectives to another way of escaping/winning ie. "Collect of all Shotgun Parts to blow the Killer's Head off". I'm a Killer main btw but please I just want games that last more than 8 minutes please

Comments

  • @D3spair said:

    Title.

    I am sick of 5 Gens in 5 Minutes games. In regard to that though, I try to not run any Gen regression perks but i don't want to have quick games...

    What would happen then if we just balance the game on not needing Gen Regression Perks.

    Let's say we give survivors another set of objectives to another way of escaping/winning ie. "Collect of all Shotgun Parts to blow the Killer's Head off". I'm a Killer main btw but please I just want games that last more than 8 minutes please

    Honestly I'd be happy with any objective that actually necessitates survivors interacting with and outplaying the killer.

    Even if it is that. Do all gens, gather weapon parts and destroy the killer or banish him or something I dont know. Whatever forces them away from their M1 holding routine and actually has them try something against the killer.

  • 80 sec gen repair is OK. Problem comes when survivors bring toolboxes and killer needs to kick gens to start regression which is dumb cause it's not only ineffective and slow as hell but also takes killer time.

    If u want changes, Ruin needs to go and basic regression needs to be much stronger. Or make it 150% basic and 100% Ruin, so those who rely on ruin don't loose their numbers and others stop cry about useless kick.

    Also tap gen needs to go away.