Once the new Patch is Released I will...
I will tell you ALL as a killer main how to find the hatch 100% of the time with out a map. With out "Left Behind" so once it occurs I will tell you my dirty killer secret to make my matches harder and more fun with out actually having to bust my butt considering I won't be worried about a whole group no more so for that sole survivor, I maybe your ally in this game for one brief moment. ๐
Comments
We all know about the bump.
Exactly lol.
Awww I thought I was Special.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WELL DRAT. Mann hard times for me once more my OCD isn't Special after all. Rofl.
Shrug. I usually give the last survivor hatch as is, unless they've been a jerk. The final girl usually gets away in the end, anyway :).
I like that! Never thought of it that way!
come like pinhead-
kidding, but this new survivor is very beautiful.
When is she expecting?
Lol!!!!