To all the Pinhead players
Do you guys ever rock out to this song when you play him.
Do you guys ever rock out to this song when you play him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, however when I play Yui I listen to Ava Max's Kings and Queens ;))
More like this for me.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUoXtddNPAM
I got an ad for topo chicos hard seltzer when I clicked the link. That I rocked out too. The song you linked I do not however. I rock out to The Feels by TWICE😎goes hard
Omg I love that song! I love a lot of Ava’s music in general, especially OMG What’s Happening.
Same, she's so underrated.
When you're literally listening to that song and you read that. lmao
Lmaoo talk about coincidence
It came up on the radio earlier in the car so it made me think of Yui :))
I'll have to check that one out I usually jam out to Vanessa Carlton: A thousand miles while I'm playing survivor.