I wish Survivors can stop Offering Survivor Sided Maps
All Day Its all Haddonfield, Farm and Badham for me due to Offerings.
Can we stop it guys?
All Day Its all Haddonfield, Farm and Badham for me due to Offerings.
Can we stop it guys?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Body is 1 character too short
I know I know it cancels it but still, that won't stop my future opponents from Offering Maps that favors them.
I mean, can you blame them?
The game offers something that favors you, why aren't you supposed to use it?
The only problem with the Sacrificial Ward in my opinion is that it gets consumed wether someone used a map offering or not. That should be changed in my opinion
I low key wish map offerings would be straight up removed. Its just more bloat on the blood web. Most of the time it just feels like one more advantage for swfs.
I said something in a message afterwards to an extremely efficient team about them using a Cowshed map offering. I said they didn't need it on top of their skill, their perks, items, and the game's balance. They said they were bored of playing on Haddonfield. Lol
Thats actually hilarious, and entirely part of the problem.