Terry Akers or Jin Yoshida from SOMA. They already have their own DBD fitting names in game as well, "The proxy" being terrys nickname, and "The Suit" being jins.
I really do want Springtrap I think he'd be probably one of the more unqiue killers in DBD that are Licensed anyway. Though when you put Slender in the poll I would like him too
The Big Daddy from Bioshock, or something based on a similar theme with the diving suit, would be pretty aces- though I do worry it'd basically just be a chainsaw clone.
From The Evil Within 2, I'd like Stefano Valentini with his Obscura monster as a power. Would be great to have a non-humanoid creature attacking, and Stefano would need to be the one to hook. Could even use the flash as a way of blinding survivors!
Terry Akers or Jin Yoshida from SOMA. They already have their own DBD fitting names in game as well, "The proxy" being terrys nickname, and "The Suit" being jins.
holy christ i thought i was alone, fellow soma gamer woooooo
Or, Jacket from Hotline Miami which would be a wildcard pick but fitting.
If they ever went with Hotline Miami, I would adore seeing a chapter where the killer and survivor are ambiguously the same person. Jacket as the survivor and, say, Richard as the killer, would be very interesting, though it maaaayyyy strain against canon a little bit.
If they ever went with Hotline Miami, I would adore seeing a chapter where the killer and survivor are ambiguously the same person. Jacket as the survivor and, say, Richard as the killer, would be very interesting, though it maaaayyyy strain against canon a little bit.
That's a really creative idea, I was always imagining it would be Evan or Beard as the survivor. With the killer just getting lots of legendary skins (there's a lot of choices)
That's a really creative idea, I was always imagining it would be Evan or Beard as the survivor. With the killer just getting lots of legendary skins (there's a lot of choices)
I've been on a big skyrim kick lately so my thought is lord harkon. His power similar in a way to Myers where he is weaker to start but gains power by feeding off of the survivors
Ayano Aishi: She's a yandere, if ur wondering whats a yandere, It's basically someone who would do ANYTHING for love it can go as far to killing, Now back to ayano, We don't really know the canon things in the game since its still in demo, In that game you can do these things to people: Killing, Kidnapping, Blackmailing, Frame, Poison, Crush, Drown, Electrocute etc.
For Fnaf i feel like the OG 4 would be much better than springtrap. I made a whole concept but it would take a long time to write here.
Monika from DDLC: It would be cool if she was in DBD though the only problem is..I would say but it would be a spoiler
The Tank from Left 4 Dead would be awesome, and he would translate very well because he comes from a 4vs co op game and in the actual game, all 4 L4D survivors have to work together to take this Tank (Terrible pun intended) of a beast down, and even besides all that, you can actually play as The Tank in L4D 1 and 2 multiplayer and even has a ability icon which is The Tank holding a rock, but ya I personally think that this would fit so well, and like I know the from shoulder to shoulder he maybe to big to fit in corridors and doorways, but in the Left 4 Dead games all The Tank simply does is move sideways, but ya other than that I think that the Tank would be such a great killer and would probably be one of my favorite licensed killers in the game.
Amnesia is honestly one of the best horror games I've ever played, so it would be super cool to see The Gatherers in Dbd. How their power would be adapted into DBD I have no clue though.
Dude, all of these. Springtrap is my personal favorite, purely for aesthetic, backstory, and power potential, but I love all of these ideas. ALso, to note, the Slender Man isn't a video game character, but I guess we'll include him here for the sake of having him. Throw in the Hunter Necromorph from Dead Space, a Big Daddy from Bioshock, the Rat King from The Last of Us: Part II, Hannah Washington, A.K.A. the Wendigo, from Until Dawn, possibly someone from Fatal Frame, and the Scissorman from Clock Tower (don't judge me), and we'll really be talking.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Necromorph from Dead Space
Terry Akers or Jin Yoshida from SOMA. They already have their own DBD fitting names in game as well, "The proxy" being terrys nickname, and "The Suit" being jins.
Wendigo from Until Dawn.
I want either lady d cause she is tall and William birkin in any form that is not the last
I really do want Springtrap I think he'd be probably one of the more unqiue killers in DBD that are Licensed anyway. Though when you put Slender in the poll I would like him too
The Lady from Little Nightmares
The Big Daddy from Bioshock, or something based on a similar theme with the diving suit, would be pretty aces- though I do worry it'd basically just be a chainsaw clone.
Orphan of Kos from bloodborne will forever be my dream license.
From The Evil Within 2, I'd like Stefano Valentini with his Obscura monster as a power. Would be great to have a non-humanoid creature attacking, and Stefano would need to be the one to hook. Could even use the flash as a way of blinding survivors!
The Big Daddy Bouncer
I can't choose so I'm picking both Chris Walker and Springtrap.
holy christ i thought i was alone, fellow soma gamer woooooo
Big Daddy from Bioshock.
Or, Jacket from Hotline Miami which would be a wildcard pick but fitting.
If they ever went with Hotline Miami, I would adore seeing a chapter where the killer and survivor are ambiguously the same person. Jacket as the survivor and, say, Richard as the killer, would be very interesting, though it maaaayyyy strain against canon a little bit.
That's a really creative idea, I was always imagining it would be Evan or Beard as the survivor. With the killer just getting lots of legendary skins (there's a lot of choices)
I was born with thick skin.
Dead by Daylight.
I want to play as Oni.
I've been on a big skyrim kick lately so my thought is lord harkon. His power similar in a way to Myers where he is weaker to start but gains power by feeding off of the survivors
Scissorman / Bobby Barrows from Clocktower
I've got 3
Ayano Aishi: She's a yandere, if ur wondering whats a yandere, It's basically someone who would do ANYTHING for love it can go as far to killing, Now back to ayano, We don't really know the canon things in the game since its still in demo, In that game you can do these things to people: Killing, Kidnapping, Blackmailing, Frame, Poison, Crush, Drown, Electrocute etc.
For Fnaf i feel like the OG 4 would be much better than springtrap. I made a whole concept but it would take a long time to write here.
Monika from DDLC: It would be cool if she was in DBD though the only problem is..I would say but it would be a spoiler
The Tank from Left 4 Dead would be awesome, and he would translate very well because he comes from a 4vs co op game and in the actual game, all 4 L4D survivors have to work together to take this Tank (Terrible pun intended) of a beast down, and even besides all that, you can actually play as The Tank in L4D 1 and 2 multiplayer and even has a ability icon which is The Tank holding a rock, but ya I personally think that this would fit so well, and like I know the from shoulder to shoulder he maybe to big to fit in corridors and doorways, but in the Left 4 Dead games all The Tank simply does is move sideways, but ya other than that I think that the Tank would be such a great killer and would probably be one of my favorite licensed killers in the game.
I would like Abby from the last of us:
No, obvioulsy, i'm joking... i'd like a clicker or a bloater of course.
Just chases you around with a golf club and some protein shakes...
1.Fnaf
2.Other(Witch's House)
3.More RE
Amnesia is honestly one of the best horror games I've ever played, so it would be super cool to see The Gatherers in Dbd. How their power would be adapted into DBD I have no clue though.
Dude, all of these. Springtrap is my personal favorite, purely for aesthetic, backstory, and power potential, but I love all of these ideas. ALso, to note, the Slender Man isn't a video game character, but I guess we'll include him here for the sake of having him. Throw in the Hunter Necromorph from Dead Space, a Big Daddy from Bioshock, the Rat King from The Last of Us: Part II, Hannah Washington, A.K.A. the Wendigo, from Until Dawn, possibly someone from Fatal Frame, and the Scissorman from Clock Tower (don't judge me), and we'll really be talking.