Sparing Survivors = Bannable?
Hello there.
I've been sparing Survivors since 2 Years now. Giving Mercy to the last Survivor (if they were nontoxic) or sparing everyone if I downed all of them and i had fun ... Thats part of my DBD Experience since for ever.
But in the past 3 months or so I had about 10 people calling me out that this is bannable. I always ignore that, but since we've reached the 10th person I'm asking now:
is this bannable?
After all, I am the killer and i can decide myself who i want to kill and who plays nice & fair and deserves the extra BP.
Best Greetings from the Basement chest
Chest Guardian
Comments
What do you mean with sparing? Letting them go? Down them and let them wiggle free? Hit them and let them heal?
I guess you just went into those toxic people that always have to complain about something if you don't play like they want.
There were so many times I got extremely much salt when i let go the last one, but I almost always do that because I want to play the game and not do a hatch-standoff for long.
I'm sure sparing is NOT banable
Slasher movie experience ends once you learn how to play. This is just horror themed competitive.
It's not bannable.
Its not bannable, but you are intentionally doing your job badly, so the entitiy might fire you...
Starting to want to challenge myself to get results other than "entity displeased" without sacrificing anyone.
There might be some possibility that they think you, and a survivor are working together, but they will probably have to prove that, and they can't.
Shouldn't be bannable, survivors that don't want that can go to highrank where its basically no mercy, or if they aren't able to rank up its basically possible to rush the game solo in 9 minutes and they get a lot of bp from it, so i don't know why someone should complain
At the very least, it'll get you kicked out of The Hookers.
Honestly I dislike when killers farm with survivors. Like no, please hunt me, I dare you. Good luck.
W-why would it be banable?
Don't you know that queuing as a killer is a bannable offense?
I'm thinking about trying to keep the entity happy with 0 sacrifices as a challenge.
Oh.... and I guess a beer too cuz my keyboard drank it!
But good point!
Power to you buddy continue playing the game as you see fit as long as ypur not deliberatly trying to trap survivours in the game.