~8010 hours and just completed the game :L
Every character P3 50 all perks.
On one hand I'm happy cos I don't feel like this game will be a job until a new character comes out.
On the other hand I'm astonished at how bad this games grind is.
Most importantly the RE chapter added so much to the grind by adding in 9 new perks and 3 new characters. If the RE chapter was just postponed (as it should have as it broke consoles) I probably would of have this done about 3 months ago.
I'm assuming in maybe the next 2 or so character releases the grind will become unbearable for people who don't play the game like a job (even though it's already unbearable)
So ya grind reduction when bhvr?
-8000 hours LUL
Comments
It is very grindy and 👏 to your achievement.
Wow... Took 8000+ hours. Please tell me you started to prestige your characters later on. And not from scratch.
im almost 5k and have 13 characters left. Good job! You can finally play the game!
I believe you can get them all to full in 2k hours if this is will be your only goal
No thanks... I wanna keep my brain functioning 🤣
You have 11 more days before you have un-completed the game. Enjoy your temporary relief :)
it's much easier after you got them all leveled up. Just one month of work and they're all leveled up again and you have 2 months to spare!
I prestieged as soon as I could. But idk if I was efficient with BP or not.
Congrats, I wish I had your patience. Since I only play Claudette and dabble with Trapper, I don't have any reason to level up anyone else.
I'm planning on getting every characters BW 1 off of completion, so in order to refresh perks I only need 1 node not an entire BW.
Also yea only 11 days :(