What do you do when you are bored?
Sometimes, when I see survivors with 4 flashlights, I dress up my Nurse into the default clothes.
Then in the match, I try to behave like a baby Nurse (overcharging the blink, missing hits on purpose etc.)
When there are at least 2-3 survivors running around me, tea bagging and flashlight clicking, I'll switch to a God mode Nurse.
I know it's a bit salty, but SO much fun for me!
Then in the match, I try to behave like a baby Nurse (overcharging the blink, missing hits on purpose etc.)
When there are at least 2-3 survivors running around me, tea bagging and flashlight clicking, I'll switch to a God mode Nurse.
I know it's a bit salty, but SO much fun for me!
Comments
I like this one
Sometimes I derank afk while doing other stuff, but I equip rancor and sometimes make the survivor ######### their pants when I am suddenly not afk anymore after they opened the gates
When im playing survivor, I usually open Youtubes or twitch and watch that while i'm sitting in one spot holding M1 for minutes on end, occasionally pressing space bar.
When I am bored, I usually get my Huntress and do some target practice, my hatchet throw isn't very good, but if I am bored, and don't care if everyone escapes its a good chance to get some practice in, on my underplayed killers.
Chase them around and see how long it takes survivors to realise that I'm not swinging.
It's usually quite a while.
Insidious leatherface + basement
This halloween event broke the game for me....i dont know why...i cant play more than 2 matchs ... i have toa close the game and play another.. Sad.... before i play all day...now the joy is gone.
Play Freddy with black box, ivory mori and dying light or scratched mirror Myers
M1 Billy Slugging, because why not?
I play Freddy and just pick one of them to follow around.
So many crawls behind things just waiting for the humming to pass, even in red ranks these days. Sad really. But when you have played weekends 15 hours in a row, then it is a fun break.
As a survivor, I had fun with a clown. I hid in the grass (knowing he saw me) but when I didnt run, he stared at me, then turned and left, used urban evasion to follow him, and every time he turned around I just sat there, not moving and looking at him. I think he was more scared of my Nea. It was good fun. You just need to rest your head sometimes.
Playing a lot of Borderlands 2 lately, guess that's my anti-DbD-boredom medicine for now.
Advance as a killer without sacrifices, and get something other than "entity displeased." At the minimum something other than entity displeased.
I hook to fill my vial. That's it. And I try not to sacrifice people.
Being nice this event sorta inspired it.
And because some groups sorta potato hard when I'm trying to be nice, I chase a survivor around until I can "snuggle" them with my event skin huntress by catching up to them, running faster, or cornering them.
I don't block them more than a few seconds though if I corner them.
Bunny wants snuggles! BUNNY WANTS SNUGGLES!! Lol
Weird, I know.
I may carry this beyond the event. Help hone some hunting skills.