"exploit" is this a joke topic?. you won if it was. body blocking is not an exploit, how is protecting your teammates an exploit? in fact there is an entire category wich is called protection and give you points for doing it... there are perks that encourage doing such thing as We are gonna live forever to get stacks of protection, Mettle of Man, etc. how is that an exploit?.
"exploit" is this a joke topic?. you won if it was. body blocking is not an exploit, how is protecting your teammates an exploit? in fact there is an entire category wich is called protection and give you points for doing it... there are perks that encourage doing such thing as We are gonna live forever to get stacks of protection, Mettle of Man, etc. how is that an exploit?.
Just another example of how this game encourages cheating and exploits. Disgusting. 😒
Hey, I got an idea, maybe if the devs would stop encouraging exploitive strategies like "protecting teammates" or "kicking generators" we wouldn't be losing tens of thousands of players every day. 😖
Just another example of how this game encourages cheating and exploits. Disgusting. 😒
Hey, I got an idea, maybe if the devs would stop encouraging exploitive strategies like "protecting teammates" or "kicking generators" we wouldn't be losing tens of thousands of players every day. 😖
i dont understand your comment, i cant get if its sarcasm or not, if not the problem here its you, and no one else than you, this is COOPERATIVE GAME where srvivors NEED TO COOPERATE in order to survive, i guess we should let them die then, i guess the moto of this game "Death is not an escape" should be ignored and let survivor die then, amazing repply. devs are not encouraging nothing of that, killers still camp, tunnel, slug wich i guess you are against aswell, right? cause thats not "intended gameplay" right? or is just biased towards one side?. then you remember there are perks encouraging doing such things like Deerstalker to slug, but you have counters Unbrekable and tenacity, or to camp, then you have borrow time, people always "found" plastic fixes to this game problems or tried to get advantage from, then devs had to add plastic fixes (perks) to fix that... but that is what this game is in the end. a bandaid over a bandaid, but this especific thing? taking hits to protect your fellas is an exploit? that must be the most dumbest ######### i read in a long time and i get to this page almsot everyday so that actually means a lot.
i dont understand your comment, i cant get if its sarcasm or not, if not the problem here its you, and no one else than you, this is COOPERATIVE GAME where srvivors NEED TO COOPERATE in order to survive, i guess we should let them die then, i guess the moto of this game "Death is not an escape" should be ignored and let survivor die then, amazing repply. devs are not encouraging nothing of that, killers still camp, tunnel, slug wich i guess you are against aswell, right? cause thats not "intended gameplay" right? or is just biased towards one side?. then you remember there are perks encouraging doing such things like Deerstalker to slug, but you have counters Unbrekable and tenacity, or to camp, then you have borrow time, people always "found" plastic fixes to this game problems or tried to get advantage from, then devs had to add plastic fixes (perks) to fix that... but that is what this game is in the end. a bandaid over a bandaid, but this especific thing? taking hits to protect your fellas is an exploit? that must be the most dumbest ######### i read in a long time and i get to this page almsot everyday so that actually means a lot.
I was merely whining, haha. Didn’t realize that people would tackle and outrage like roaches on a leftover burger. Body Blocking can be pretty overpowering, especially when the survivors are gen rushing (aka 3 gens in less than 2 minutes). But ultimately, I’m not as bothered as I apparently came across. Haha.
Yeah I would’ve said that too if no one agreed with me
Why say blah? Why not be honest with us and say: "I have been having very frustrating experiences lately and I just want a place to vent and maybe ask for help."?
sometimes is not that easy to get the sarcasm, especially for non natives...
Agreed. English is my third language, so I try to give what help I can when someone expresses they might be having trouble - I ended up teaching writing because of that :P
I agree with your rant/reply to Gladonos, by the way: even though Glad wasn't being serious, if someone had expressed that stuff seriously I think they'd deserve a tongue-lashing
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not an exploit, it's an intended part of gameplay, just like proxy camping.
You wouldn't have to worry about body blocking survivors at the end of the game if you killed more of them beforehand.
If 3 or 4 survivors are left alive with an open gate, you kind of lost.
"exploit" is this a joke topic?. you won if it was. body blocking is not an exploit, how is protecting your teammates an exploit? in fact there is an entire category wich is called protection and give you points for doing it... there are perks that encourage doing such thing as We are gonna live forever to get stacks of protection, Mettle of Man, etc. how is that an exploit?.
Just another example of how this game encourages cheating and exploits. Disgusting. 😒
Hey, I got an idea, maybe if the devs would stop encouraging exploitive strategies like "protecting teammates" or "kicking generators" we wouldn't be losing tens of thousands of players every day. 😖
Lol, can't wait for the time when survivors are getting reported and called out for playing cooperatively in cooperative game.
You need to take a break from the game, dude.
It's fun though, it adds altruism and team work.
There are counters to it too, like noed and bubba's chainsaw.
Your not serious right.
I guess survivors are not allowed to work as a team
i dont understand your comment, i cant get if its sarcasm or not, if not the problem here its you, and no one else than you, this is COOPERATIVE GAME where srvivors NEED TO COOPERATE in order to survive, i guess we should let them die then, i guess the moto of this game "Death is not an escape" should be ignored and let survivor die then, amazing repply. devs are not encouraging nothing of that, killers still camp, tunnel, slug wich i guess you are against aswell, right? cause thats not "intended gameplay" right? or is just biased towards one side?. then you remember there are perks encouraging doing such things like Deerstalker to slug, but you have counters Unbrekable and tenacity, or to camp, then you have borrow time, people always "found" plastic fixes to this game problems or tried to get advantage from, then devs had to add plastic fixes (perks) to fix that... but that is what this game is in the end. a bandaid over a bandaid, but this especific thing? taking hits to protect your fellas is an exploit? that must be the most dumbest ######### i read in a long time and i get to this page almsot everyday so that actually means a lot.
(it was sarcasm)
sometimes is not that easy to get the sarcasm, especially for non natives...
blah
Yeah I would’ve said that too if no one agreed with me
Why say blah? Why not be honest with us and say: "I have been having very frustrating experiences lately and I just want a place to vent and maybe ask for help."?
Agreed. English is my third language, so I try to give what help I can when someone expresses they might be having trouble - I ended up teaching writing because of that :P
I agree with your rant/reply to Gladonos, by the way: even though Glad wasn't being serious, if someone had expressed that stuff seriously I think they'd deserve a tongue-lashing
Closing this here, since OP edited the original thread.