What would you say is the best survivor perk and why?๐Ÿ˜‡

I would say it is dead hard for its versatility. Whether it is trying to avoid trappers traps, rush to the next loop safely, rush for the pallet save, or doing a borrowed time unhook double escape.

Comments

  • Borrowed Time or Spine Chill.

    Borrowed for obvious reasons and Spine Chill because 100 reasons but i am too lazy to name all of them. I leave you with one tho. It is a great looping tool if you are able to read the perk.

  • Before the nerf, OoO scared me more than any other perk. In a coordinated group, it made it nearly impossible to take a group by surprise, and you'd find yourself constantly seeing gens pop in the distance without even really getting chases.

    Now? Decisive Strike is, by a mile, the perk I hate most - for one reason only. While it can't really turn a winning game into a losing game for me, it can easily turn a losing game into a complete stomp. There are few things that make me more frustrated than finally grabbing a survivor on their way to the exit, hoping to at least get 1 kill in the damn game, only to get DSed and have them run off into the distance. Rrgh.

    Adrenaline is similar in this regard.

  • Adrenaline.


    I think this because you will likely always get value out of it, and when you get the max value (instant health state, 5 second 150% boost) It gives you a huge advantage.

  • Deadhard. It's so good that even if you don't run it you will still get value of this perk because the killer will be paranoid.

  • Borrowed Time is more or less the best perk. Especially in the new MMR system. Followed by Decisive/Dead Hard. That is all you need, really. You could go without the 4th perk at basically no detriment to yourself. Heck, you do not even need to run Borrowed so much as you would pray someone else is running it.


    I digress, I would bring Andrenaline as the fourth as OneCagedHeart suggested. Iron Will is whatever. I guess if it is the only reason you can run a killer, than yeah bring it, but even then, probably just drop Borrowed instead for solo queue. Because who cares about that guy on hook. Easier to just take the free escape, imo.

  • @vacaman said:

    Deadhard. It's so good that even if you don't run it you will still get value of this perk because the killer will be paranoid.

    Bizarrely, DH doesn't phase me that much on most killers. It's annoying, sure - but it takes a bit of skill to use right and I can play around it.

  • No mither

    what?! why is everyone looking at me like that

    1. Borrowed Time: By far. Without it every killer would just tunnel the guy off the hook and win most games. I always run this perk without question. The very thought of not having it scares me.
    2. Dead Hard: Killer camping the exit? Dead Hard. Run into a corner on accident? Dead Hard. Need that little extra distance to get to a pallet? Dead Hard. In a dead zone? Dead Hard for a whiff to at least waste some time. It's good, it's reliable and it can save you when nothing else can and always ALWAYS does something at a minimum. I generally feel naked without Dead Hard(Yea... I know...)
    3. Sprint Burst: I could name a million situations where this is amazing. The reason I put Dead Hard above it however is because it's not easy to control. Ease of use is a strength. Sprint Burst is like Nurse while Dead Hard is like Spirit.
    4. Decisive Strike: If Borrowed Time is We'll Make It then Decisive Strike is Resurgence. It's not as good as Borrowed Time but it is an extra tool against tunneling. Think of it like the next line of defense.
    5. Adrenaline: While it always does something let's face it that something is not helpful half the time. The other half it is really nice to have because you are saving having to find someone to heal you at a crucial moment. And sometimes it is just ridiculous lol I heal and sprint burst for 5 seconds mid chase get rekt baby killer ridiculous.
    6. Unbreakable: Either does nothing or seriously punishes sluggers.
    7. Prove Thyself. Gen rush!!! LOLOLOL!
    8. Iron Will: Overrated. Very very good vs Spirit but that is 1 in like 25 killers. I don't like stealth. You should always be glued to gens unless the killer peels you off. I only put it here because there are of coarse situations where it's very powerful but overall not worth a perk slot.
    9. Detectives Hunch: Eradicate the Totem menace!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    10. Windows of Opportunity(I like it. Personally.)
  • Dead hard, ds and borrowed time. All are incredibly potent perks that massively turn games. If you forced me to pick one I'd say it's dead hard. Not going down to a majority of killer power and always being a trick up a survivors sleeve makes being greedy around certain tiles very risk free.

  • @xEa said:

    Borrowed Time or Spine Chill.

    Borrowed for obvious reasons and Spine Chill because 100 reasons but i am too lazy to name all of them. I leave you with one tho. It is a great looping tool if you are able to read the perk.

    Yeah spine chill is awesome to loop wraiths๐Ÿ˜‡

  • From a killers perspective i would say iron will or dead hard. Iron will specifically gives me fits occasionally.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Borrowed Time is more or less the best perk. Especially in the new MMR system. Followed by Decisive/Dead Hard. That is all you need, really. You could go without the 4th perk at basically no detriment to yourself. Heck, you do not even need to run Borrowed so much as you would pray someone else is running it.

    I digress, I would bring Andrenaline as the fourth as OneCagedHeart suggested. Iron Will is whatever. I guess if it is the only reason you can run a killer, than yeah bring it, but even then, probably just drop Borrowed instead for solo queue. Because who cares about that guy on hook. Easier to just take the free escape, imo.

    Yeah adrenaline is brutal with swf pounding out gens

  • It's a tie between dead hard and iron will