New Killer Speculation
The new killer will come from the past and is connected to the event. The only person I know who is very old and has anything to do with mysterious serums is Lorenzo Cabot from Fallout 4. Granted, I highly doubt that he's who the new killer is, but I figured I'd just share my two cents.
Comments
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde comes to mind. Victoria age, used a serum to become the monster and would have a really cool system, similar to the Dr in a way. Swap between the man and monster for all kinds of minds games.
This is actually one of the best guesses I've seen. Fits the theme of what's been going on perfectly.
I also think it might be a DbD variant of Jack the Ripper.
Agreed, my money is on something victorian with Dr/Mr the front-runner due to serum and Ripper a close second. You could easily say his killings were fueled by madness created by the serum.
Yeah I was originally think Ripper as most likely but I think your Hyde/Jekyll one fits even better. I'd put yours as most likely and Ripper at second as well. I think I'd be surprised if it wasn't either of those.
It's going to turn out to be a caveman or something, we will all be off by like 100,000 years lol
That wouldn't surprise me if we hadn't seen all those victorian era outfits coming out which seals it for me lol
I wasn’t playing when Clown came but I can only assume that’s when the carnival costumes happened. Or like Spirit with the Japanese collection.
Also, a solid idea that fits the time. Would be interesting to see how they built him given he would have to be slow and powerful. Maybe he's immune to pallets and just smashed through? That would be pretty fun to just tank right past it for a grab.
But I think the second event video gives a hint about the mad scientist who experimented on "humans"
It would just be tasteless and disrespectful tbh.
I'm thinking Victorian as well, those Victorian era Doctor and Nurse skins might be a skin that can get expended on with a survivor collection. Since new chapters have been releasing with skins that have a similar theme.
After reading the notes from the event, I kind of feel whoever is the writer will become the new killer. Maybe a person with an overgrown arm, or missing one of them.