What Resident Evil Villain would you like to play as?
They can all have zombies like Nemesis, but with their own powers. Jack, I guess, would have the Molden. Lady D and Heisenburg can have the werewolf zombies.
They can all have zombies like Nemesis, but with their own powers. Jack, I guess, would have the Molden. Lady D and Heisenburg can have the werewolf zombies.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was so hoping they'd add Wesker instead of Nemesis.
He is just absolute perfection.
I don't play killer but I would love to see Lisa Trevor inside this game!
Either Garrador or Jack Krauser from RE4 would be neat to see.
Jack Baker is perfect for this game.
I'm still salty they picked Nemesis over him.
I'd have 1000% taken Jack over the punchy tentacle man version of Nemmy that we got. Seems like they could've translated Jack directly into DBD as he was without massively toning him down
Exactly. He was by far the better option for a game like DbD, yet Behavior picked Nemesis because he was more "iconic".
Mr. X or Jack Baker because they would make sense and everyone loves to hate them
I picked lady d (9ft6) because she is taller than nemesis (7ft3)so I would like to see how it would look
Time to milk the pigeon.
Please I'm hoping atleast 1 person gets this.