Sir Memesalot (Double engraving Goth Billy if you see this…you’re the greatest
You were hands down the most fun and skilled Billy I’ve faced in a veryyyyy long time. Thank you so much for that. You even let me keep living so we could keep the good times rolling… I think we both looked equally depressed when an overheat happened lol! But then we started back up. You had some amazing curves. The first curve you landed at shack… literal chefs kiss… I 100% thought there was no way (because 99% of the time people don’t have the stylepoints) but when it hit I knew instantly I was playing with a true Billy. It was a pleasure!
I would have loved to send my gratitude and ggs very wp post-game but we were on different platforms so I figured it was worth a shot to write something on the forum. Who knows maybe you’ll spot it.
Ps. I’d gladly offer up every purple medkit in the fog and die to endgame for a Billy match like that one.
Comments
Bro tier energy. I kneel.
What the ######### ew no it's too wholesome for here.