Is there a change planned for Pinhead's box in terms of Hoarder?

This perk (Hoarder) makes Pinhead kind of strong. Especially in combination with Franklin's and Engineer's Fang he can be really fun. And whenever I have way too much fun with a killer, I expect a change. So, have the Devs commented on this combination yet? 


Since I am not watching any dev streams, I have no clue at all. Forgive me my laziness.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Best part was...

    In the PTB it worked with dashes like Demo's Shred, or Piggy's Dash. You could actually anti-loop with Piggy...

  • @Mandy said:

    This is like everything else in the game, it's monitored to see if it's an actual issue or not. As of right now I am not aware of any plans to change the way this works - the perk is working as it's designed to.

    There's always going to be perks that are stronger on some characters than on others, it doesn't necessarily make something an issue.

    My complaint, is that the Box is omnisciently visible to all Survivors.

    They should have to look for it, same as Pinhead.

    Rational would be that it had an audio radius, perhaps similar to Hatch, so that you have to seek it to find it, both Survivors and Pinhead.

    Survivors thus to seek it by audio que and visually on the ground to prevent Chain Hunt, and inversely Pinhead seek it by audio que and visually on the ground, to instigate Chain Hunt.

    And as there 4 Survivors and only 1 Pinhead, and only one box (unlike multiple fountains for Plague, or Puzzles for Pig) odds are already reconciled, and doesnt need the Box to be omnisciently as an aura effect for all Survivors to always see.

1 2 ›