The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Highly recommend it only takes an hour but you wonβt forget about it
Making pizza tonight :3
@LCGaster @friendlykillermain alright, I went back to try RE2 again, I walked around a bit, killed a few zombies then saved my game. But when I got to a window where there was a zombie and then another zombie at the top of the staircase, I legit booked it back to the safe room and quit the game without saving. Nope, no thank you, I'm not dealing with that. My combat knife is still stuck inside the zombies back π₯
@PhantomMask20763
LOL π
Made the pizza, ate the pizza, now I'm tired
@LCGaster I like Pizza...did you save some for me? π
@PhantomMask20763
Sorry fam, my two deadly sins are Sloth and Gluttony
And sometimes all the others except Pride 'cuz I'm nothing special
Yeah I'm not gonna read through all that back there. I love you guys, truly, but I'm feeling wayyyy to lazy right now.
You just got punched in the gut by that one
anyone here a fan of rage games?
@friendlykillermain
I was, but I always ended up raging too much π
ha which ones did you play? me i have gone through super meat boy binding of isaac the end is neigh hollow knight enter the gungeon getting over it and many flash games
@friendlykillermain
Hohoho buddy. You have seen nothing. Binding of Isaac? Pff, a walk in the park.
Try these games: I wanna be the guy, Unfair Mario, Cat Mario (They are all free, you can find them online)
I got to the point that I remember everything that can happen in Cat Mario
i did say many flash games ehem
sexy hiking
qwop
give up
give up 2
cat mario
unfair mario
alien hominid
default dan
unfair mario 64
unfair mario sunshine
the impossible game
and a few others i froget the name of
@friendlykillermain
OH GOD! NOT QWOP!
if you ever want to play some great games theres a good chance newgrounds isnt blocked at your school mostly because no one remembers it anymore
@friendlykillermain
Hehehe. I remember everything π
newgrounds for life man thats where you find the very best flashgames
@friendlykillermain
Just finished Cat Mario
I'm gonna try to do a speedrun now, just need to find a timer
My laptop has no timer
nice playing some gungeon now actually first 2 floors blue chests and brown ones nothing good though rip
Does anyone like abridged versions of shows and movies
@pootis_Bear
Oh yeah π
@LCGaster do you know about the aurlnauts version of star wars.
@pootis_Bear
No, I didn't. Now I want to watch it.
@LCGaster I will leave a link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSCm8yAxBr8&list=PLINl9l0igYjzIipxsD4Y59_Jjxe4N3pZo
what did i just watch
also check this out as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XziLNeFm1ok
@friendlykillermain I love bootlegs
this is on of my favorites
@pootis_Bear I do, especially the Abridged Overlord anime. Hilarious.
@Shad03 I posted a link to a star wars version above if you want to see it.
@pootis_Bear I'll check it at home.
Holy Crap!!! The Notre Dame Cathedral is on fire!
https://twitter.com/patrickgaley/status/1117848909877895171?s=09
I can't believe this, I was just there last summer. I hope everyone at the site is safe
@pootis_Bear @friendlykillermain
What the hell did I just watch?
It was amazing XD
@PhantomMask20763
Yeah...I heard about it. At least no one was injured
damn I wonder what started the fire
@LCGaster which one did you watch
@pootis_Bear
The first two
@LCGaster then you know about THE SINGULARITY ENGINE
@pootis_Bear
THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND MACHINE
..
@LCGaster my favorite is episode 3 the revenge of middle management
@PhantomMask20763 happens to me all the time
@pootis_Bear yeah, and then they say hE's gOt A bONer! LuL
If you had a bad day heres a picture of a smiling puppy π
And heres one for you cat person peoples π
And have a meme while I'm at it too π
The cat it cuter
Guys and gals, Iβm feeling like doing a Q&A ask me anything and Iβll probably answer. :)
@TreemanXD
Hmm π€
What was your first ever video game?
@TreemanXD
Will you answer these questions truthfully?
@LCGaster new super Mario brothers on the Wii.