The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@PhantomMask20763
Have fun! :D
@PhantomMask20763 have a fun date! :D
Impressive have you ever had to climb up to friends bedroom and alert them. Your ready to take off without alerting their father who was facing the window talking I tell you the moment I saw him I almost fell of the roof it was scary good times though good times I miss my high school friends but they’re not the same people anymore it’s awful what drugs do to person pro tip I know I sound like a psa and a uncool teacher but actually stay away from that #########
@friendlykillermain
Don't worry, I have no interest on drugs. Maybe alcohol every now and then, but no drugs.
I have friends who smoke weed but nothing more, they are nice guys in the end. One of them is as much of a nerd as I am, the other plans on working his father's trade (Raising and training dogs, and cats), the last one wants to be a rapper (He's actually pretty decent) and he is passionate about making Italy a better country. I've known all of them for at least 11 years, two of them for 13 years. We don't see each other as often as we did but they are still some of my best friends
Just stay safe at least ######### man I sound like my mother now why did this thread take such a turn we need to get back to memes
@friendlykillermain
Don't worry about it. It's nice that you are worrying about us from the younger generation :)
We appreciate you :)
At least I do :)
Aww thank you that’s so nice
@friendlykillermain
You're welcome my friend :)
This this right here is why I made this thread to have these wholesome moments let’s keep this going
@friendlykillermain
There are five things I value over video games:
Of course sometimes I get mad so I can't make everyone happy 😅
And it depends by how my day is, some days I'm chill, some days I'm depressed, psycho mode, etc.
Wonderful list always remember what makes you happy
@friendlykillermain
44 days 'till I can see my girlfriend again :)
I'm so happy!
@LCGaster Would you like to play now? :D
@PhantomMask20763 can I join? :D
@TreemanXD Absolutely!!!
@PhantomMask20763 k, I’m already online. :D
Don’t mind my brothers music btw
@TreemanXD is @KiraElijah you're brother because we played with him yesterday
@PhantomMask20763 yes, I was watching y’all play
@TreemanXD Oh noes! We can't use the voice chat?!
@PhantomMask20763 oh noes indeed!
@PhantomMask20763 @TreemanXD
I will join in a bit, the family is watching some show
@LCGaster Hooray! :D
@A_Crow
Oh no
Oh, you like star wars memes?
@LCGaster yaaay :D
@PhantomMask20763 @TreemanXD
Jesus Christ they are taking a long time on these shows O_O
They have a bunch of shows to watch, but only one episode for each.
@LCGaster
Tell them "Phantom says to get off the TV"
@PhantomMask20763
I don't wanna end up homeless 😂
@LCGaster Darn!
@LCGaster Hmm, perhaps try "PhantomMask20763 would kindly like to ask you to remove yourself from the viewing of the television so we can perform the fun friendship times with friends :)" and if that doesn't work then we just sit and wait
@PhantomMask20763 @TreemanXD
Hopefully this is the last episode 😱
@LCGaster hopefully
@TreemanXD @PhantomMask20763
Please tell me you guys are still up 🙈
@LCGaster I was forced to go to sleepsies, I just got off 😢
NOOOOO 😭
@LCGaster tis a sad day.
I had fun playing with @TreemanXD though, despite the long que times
@LCGaster I’m still up
@TreemanXD
Okay. Give me a minute, I'm turning my PS4 on.
@LCGaster kk
@LCGaster @TreemanXD have fun without me! I'll just be in bed, asleep, with literally nothing better to do...
@PhantomMask20763 sweet dreams, don’t let the bed bugs bite. Because they WILL and they are vicious!
@A_Crow I’m going to repost these because I don’t know if anyone saw them
So I just got RE2 and I've been playing it for a bit now but, I haven't played an actual horror game in a while so after a few scares I just noped tf outta there. I forgot how much of a wuss I am when it comes to playing actual horror games XD
Nice have you played pt that’s a great game but unfortunately you can only play a fan remake of it
@PhantomMask20763
Hahaha! You need to play Alien: Isolation 😜
@friendlykillermain I have not played it...but what does pt stand for? :P
@LCGaster how to give me a heart attack 101
Pt stands for playable teaser it was a teaser game for a upcoming silent hill game by the great hideo Kojimi a master of horror and guillimero deltoro sadly the silent hill game was cancelled and pt was removed from the PlayStation shop but some fans remade the game and it is one of the scariest games you can play
@friendlykillermain oh, I remember that game! It was the creepy one where you wandered the halls and stuff right? Yeah I know what you're talking about. I didn't play it but I've seen it and it looks real scary