How long until we will be able to practice/play againts bots?
I'd love to be able to play co-op and chill againts bots while also earning bps,especially after a few rough games,to cool yourself off without having to take a break from dbd.
And practice mode,the reason why I dont play a lot of killers is mostly because I dont wanna practice them at red ranks and get stomped while not learning much anyway.
I know you can get a friend to join you in a custom lobby,but you dont always have someone available to just join you in a lobby just so you can practice.
Comments
There is a pretty highly upvoted question (or even two) for the Q&A stream. Maybe we hear something there.
I really hope so,words cant describe how much I want this.
I play with bots every time I queue as survivor. ๐
I mean, technically you can already in the second stage of tutorials which is survive with and kill bots
but actually there is a mode like dbd mobile needed, where you can select the survivors, the killer, their difficulty, the map, perks, ... We need that
I'd really like to have this to.
Custom mode bots would be great.
we need to have that on this version too.
it'd be nice for sure. Even if we didn't get bloodpoints it would help me relax after a few sweat fest matches.
oops I forgot to said that lol
you could have daily solo challenges that give BP's, you don't want to be earning them the same as online play but some challenges for solo play mode would be fun.
Again if not no biggie just the option to play custom bots would be enough.
I think a few weeks ago one of the community managers says it's currently not a planned feature.
Unfortunately they have previously answered the question in these very forums. There are no plans to add a bot mode. There was a badly worded dev update that implied we were getting one but we are not.
That sucks because everyone wants this,VHS here I come.