Fix the RPD Map!

This map has an awesome design but the Lags i get whenever i enter a different Room is just Ridiculus. The entity marks are a Nice design but they just Summon the Lags. I already put the Graphics to the Lowest but it is still a DEATH LAG!

Comments

  • Lag is the least of the maps core issues

  • You normally are suppose to put this in the feedback section but ok. I wonder if they remove the orange stuff it would help.

  • @DrNick said:

    This map has an awesome design but the Lags i get whenever i enter a different Room is just Ridiculus. The entity marks are a Nice design but they just Summon the Lags. I already put the Graphics to the Lowest but it is still a DEATH LAG!

    Awesome design? Are you from a parallel universe or something?

  • I hope they fix that for ya, because RPD is a treat when it plays normally.

  • @RenRen said:

    You normally are suppose to put this in the feedback section but ok. I wonder if they remove the orange stuff it would help.

    I wish they would remove the orange stuff... after playing RE2 it kinda looks ridiculous to me. I don't mind the map being Entity-ed but I don't understand why they gave it a blighted feel instead?