Oppression buff please.

It's surprisingly a decent perk but it's still not great.

Does it work with gen perks?

I heard it works with overcharge but someone else said that was fixed.

It should work with overcharge, eruption, dragons grip(with a smaller effect.), Pop(with a smaller effect), trail of torment(have to touch all 3 gens to deactivate the stealth).

It's such a decent perk that is destroyed by it's huge cooldown.

Comments

  • It doesn't work with gen perks, no. However, if it keeps its cooldown, it should work with any perk that doesn't directly influence the gen's regression (so no Pop) or apply a status effect (ToT and Dragon's Grip). I think Eruption and Overcharge should be fair game, and it'd make Eruption + Oppression a keeper on my Nemesis.

  • It does need a lot of help.

  • @Bluebird said:

    It doesn't work with gen perks, no. However, if it keeps its cooldown, it should work with any perk that doesn't directly influence the gen's regression (so no Pop) or apply a status effect (ToT and Dragon's Grip). I think Eruption and Overcharge should be fair game, and it'd make Eruption + Oppression a keeper on my Nemesis.

    The thing is I don't think trail of torment has a strong enough affect to have it not work. Trail of torment is also ruined by the fact that a survivor can get rid of it with a tap. So this could be a nice synergy.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2543509#Comment_2543509

    The thing is I don't think trail of torment has a strong enough affect to have it not work. Trail of torment is also ruined by the fact that a survivor can get rid of it with a tap. So this could be a nice synergy.

    I guess true.

  • I wouldn't mind if they decreased the cooldown to 45-60 seconds. I think the perk is a pretty interesting and well-designed one, and has plenty of potential.

  • That cooldown is ridiculous

  • Just make cool-down way lower -> fixed.

    I think 40 seconds would be fine. You still need to have gen with progress to use it on and go there -> not chasing anyone.

    Good survivors will be able to hit those skill-checks anyway, so 80 seconds is just too much.

    Even with 40 seconds it would not be better than Pop / Ruin / Eruption, probably not even Surge, but it would be way more interesting as slow-gen + info perk, that's why I like Eruption so much.


    They need to buff lot of killer perks, so there is not Corrupt / Ruin every game. That is just boring, but there is not much options for some killers.

  • Literally just lower the cooldown on it. THATS IT. It's not hard to change that 80 to a 40 or 60.

  • Here's a better idea... remove the cooldown. Overcharge doesn't have one. It's not like you can repeatedly kick a gen without a survivor tapping it first. It doesn't apply immediate regression like surge/pop. Just make the tiers have it so it hits 1/2/3 other gens