Sometimes I wish there was a chat for crossplay (Piggy from Ormond)
I'd really just like to write something to players from other platforms. Just had a game with a piggy player that brought an ormond offering with her teachables plus spies from the shadows.
It was the first time in ages a piggy let me boop the snoot. I was so happy and it really made my day. I gifted her the skeleton key that I found. I let her down me and she wanted to take me to the hatch. But I didn't want to go.
If you happen to read this, thank you so much for letting me boop your snoot multiple times :D
<3
Comments
This sounds weird out of context.
Your negativness won't get to me. Try elswhere.
Sounds like positivity to me in a weird way.
Sounds it already has a grip on you. :P
I wouldn't mind crossplay chat
No, not at all. We're clearly living in different worlds ;)
Yes, we are. I am in the positive. :)
Yes, I think it would be nice.
XD okay