Hillbilly shotgun

Does anyone have a screenshot or gameplay how it looks in first person? 

I am considering buying the set but i heard that it looks bad and glitched in first person and already got a shovel that i like.

Comments

  • I can get you a screenshot later in the day, but I'm afraid I'm away from my gaming computer right now. I can get you a screenshot sometime between 2:30 and 3:30 P.M. EST, it just depends on whether or not I make the bus.

  • Hillbilly buff: The shotgun is now loaded

  • Dont bother, the name says pump shotgun but it has 2 holes to load the shells into, meaning irs not a pump action.  
      
    Literally unplayable.
  • Spiritbx said:
    Dont bother, the name says pump shotgun but it has 2 holes to load the shells into, meaning irs not a pump action.  
      
    Literally unplayable.
    Ikr, im glad i decided against it and bought something else instead.

    No wonder the guns in Deathgarden feel so bad when they don't even know the difference between a side by side break action and a pump shotgun.
  • The most stupid thing about it is that it is called "pump" despite it being a DOUBLE BARREL.

    A rifle without ammo is just a poor club.