Hillbilly players, name every bug Billy has
I would do this myself BUT I basically quit dbd due to the game only causing frustration now
So I am asking forums billy players to name all the bugs billy has due to how ya'll play billy the most
I would do this myself BUT I basically quit dbd due to the game only causing frustration now
So I am asking forums billy players to name all the bugs billy has due to how ya'll play billy the most
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Overheat bug. For some reason there’s a limit on Billy’s power since they reworked his add-ons. Needs to be removed.
Don't know how its a bug as well, happens every game
i don't play billy but if we are counting past bugs the list is in triple digits
I’m shocked the bug got past PTB.
I know the killer who has had the most bugs (past and present) is hag because i spent 3 hours looking over the full list of bug fixes for every killer and all known bugs and hag had the most and second place was in fact billy. hag had 195 past bugs and 6 known present bugs and also the unknown bugs as well (we aren't counting unknown bugs)
He had a rift cosmetic that was literally his default trousers with no changes at all
Talk about lazy
The sticks on the trees in Macmillan can sometimes make you crash into them, which is annoying. That's all I know tho.
Oh man, so many
While we are at it lets rename him to Hillbuggy
The only things that seems unintended with Billy atm is his camera going all over the place and his weird animations after finishing a sprint, his lunge animation seems wonky as well
Some small obstructions like branches on MacMillan or vines on Yamoaka can be bumped into, but that seems more like an issue with the map than Billy.
Curving, some survivors are so fed up with this bug they even consider it CHEATING!
I curved a crate once, never again.
third person revving animations been bugged since 3.7.0