Everyone from your list seems boring. Only one i see interesting is Jack the Ripper from London with mechanic around smog. Like when he turns on his power, everyone becomes blind and vision is limited to 5-10m. That would be awesome.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I voted for the Alien. Face hugger
Everyone from your list seems boring. Only one i see interesting is Jack the Ripper from London with mechanic around smog. Like when he turns on his power, everyone becomes blind and vision is limited to 5-10m. That would be awesome.
I voted Chucky. I would have picked Jason, but it's not like he would end up much different from Trapper.
I'd rather not click a URL if I don't have to. There's a poll option area on these forums.
Jason.