Why were Father's Glasses removed?
What was wrong with this add-on? I thought it was fine for an iridescent tbh
What was wrong with this add-on? I thought it was fine for an iridescent tbh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah the fact they removed this and not MD Ring is weird.
The real question I'm asking is why wasn't MDR removed? Or Yakuyoke?
Replaced with "Mother's Glasses" for whatever reason.
I won't miss it, it was really boring for an ultra rare.
So true. Father's glasses was a great add-on for those who didn't have headsets/struggled with hearing survivors; plus it wasn't that op anyway. If anything, MDR is the one that needs a change.
Shhh, BHVR might hear you.
They heard me about Trickster being unfun as ######### to face and made him even worse so I don't think it matters ๐
Father had laser eye surgery and mother developed cataracts.
No the father just has contacts now ๐
Cause the devs dont know how to read the room lol they just like to embarrass themselves
Because it countered iron will. We can't have killer things trump survivor perks can we?
because it sucked and nobody used it while the mother daughter ring is her best addon to most people who have the best headphones in the world and don't need scratchmarks