Everytime when I play killer...

20211003_223236.jpg

๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

Comments

  • He probably didn't want to play against Pinhead because of the console button mapping issue. I know as a console player that's frustrated by this issue, I'm tempted to disconnect against Pinhead each time, but I don't because it's unfair to my teammates. I just try to do my best and stay out of chase.

  • Look I know this is meant to be serious but after seeing your post title all I can think about is "And every time we kiss, I swear I can fly~"

  • @Veinslay said:

    He probably didn't want to play against Pinhead because of the console button mapping issue. I know as a console player that's frustrated by this issue, I'm tempted to disconnect against Pinhead each time, but I don't because it's unfair to my teammates. I just try to do my best and stay out of chase.

    wait what is the issue? i dont really know since i've never matched against pinhead

  • @Shenlong1904 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2541743#Comment_2541743

    wait what is the issue? i dont really know since i've never matched against pinhead

    Removing Pinhead's chains is mapped to the action button on console, so it's the same button as throwing and vaulting pallets. This causes the survivor to vault directly into Pinhead when trying to remove chains at a loop.

  • @Veinslay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2541875#Comment_2541875

    Removing Pinhead's chains is mapped to the action button on console, so it's the same button as throwing and vaulting pallets. This causes the survivor to vault directly into Pinhead when trying to remove chains at a loop.

    Just face away from the pallet, once the button is pressed you can turn back as it's now locked to the chains first. Admittedly it's an annoying feature though, would be better as a right trigger (use item button)

  • @Veinslay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2541875#Comment_2541875

    Removing Pinhead's chains is mapped to the action button on console, so it's the same button as throwing and vaulting pallets. This causes the survivor to vault directly into Pinhead when trying to remove chains at a loop.

    You can change the action button (pallet, vault) to a different button from interaction (Pinhead box, heal, gens, etc) in the controller settings in game. It's dumb action and interaction are default the same but it is possible to change. I'm on ps4 and I did it awhile ago after one too many pallets dropped when trying to heal a downed teammate.