How does Rancor killing work?
Played a game where I closed hatch and I couldn’t kill the last guy (he was the obsession), so I gave him mercy. How do you kill obsessions with Rancor?
Played a game where I closed hatch and I couldn’t kill the last guy (he was the obsession), so I gave him mercy. How do you kill obsessions with Rancor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All 5 gens have to be done for you to kill with rancor. Closing the hatch does not grant you the ability to kill the survivor it is only when the survivors get all gens done
For some reason, it's only after the last gen has been completed, not after the hatch is closed.
If we look at how Rancor is worded:
It says specifically "Once all generators are completed". Closing the hatch does not complete all the generators- it just powers the exit gates.
Looking at a perk like NOED:
It says "Once the Exit Gates are powered". Closing the hatch does power these, so NOED works after hatch is shut.
I hope this helps :)
By "mercy" i suppose you killed him using the the hook instead of slugging for several minutes, right?