WGLF/BBQ changes
Make WGLF go up to 5 stacks, granting 25% bonus bp for each gen done
Make BBQ go up to 12 stacks, granting 25% for every hook
:)
Make WGLF go up to 5 stacks, granting 25% bonus bp for each gen done
Make BBQ go up to 12 stacks, granting 25% for every hook
:)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why should wglf be 5 stacks and bbq at 12 that’s not fair.
I would say too obvious bait but people fall for anything these days.
I like the cut of your jib.
Make WGLF get a token whenever a survivor is rescued from a hook. Reward everyone for saving the person, not only the savior.
Jesus 12 stacks??
Killers already get way more bloodpoints than survivor lol
killers should be able to steal WGLF stacks
That's a whole killer leveled 1-35 in a single game
Lol 🤣 but in all seriousness I wish they'd make those bp gains basekit so I wouldn't have to feel so obliged to run them in both killer and survivor.
Like you'd still have to get stacks for bbq and wglf to get the BP but u wouldn't have to run those perks if that makes sense