I got a temp ban when the killer Dc'ed. any ideas why?
I got bloodpoints and an endgame screen, but still got a ban. does anyone know what may have caused this?
I got bloodpoints and an endgame screen, but still got a ban. does anyone know what may have caused this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This sounds like a bug. I'd put in a ticket to support.
O.k, thanks.
Sounds like the game kicked you and you got the penalty for it; the other survivors and killer were probably still in the match and it showed you dc'd.
Saw this happen in a Zubatlel video today, game looks like the killer DC'd but he had a penalty himself.
nope, other survivors were still there, and I wasn't shown to have DC'ed, and I got an item.
it was bizzare.
thanks for your input, though.
I’ve had this. It looks like the killer has DC’d on the end game screen, but I get the DC penalty.
This has been a bug for a bit. You’re not the first one this has happened to.